Venue Rules & Safety
Alcoholic beverages may not be brought into the Tacoma Dome. Beer, wine and spirits will be served only in the designated bar areas located throughout the event for those who are 21 years of age or older with approved government issued photo ID. See ID guideline section.
Smoking is prohibited inside the venue. The Tacoma Dome is unable to have an outdoor smoking area and does not allow e-cigarettes inside the venue.
If you are found in possession of marijuana within the venue, you will be removed from the event. NO EXCEPTIONS.
RE-SELLING OF TICKETS & SCALPING
Re-selling of tickets by private parties is prohibited on the Tacoma Dome property.
SOLICITATION / SELLING OF ILLEGAL MERCHANDISE/ BOOTLEGGING
Selling of illegal merchandise not sold under the approval of the Tacoma Dome management is prohibited on WaMu Theater property and is subject to confiscation. Solicitation of any kind, including the distribution of promotional materials, without the express consent of Arena management is strictly prohibited inside the Tacoma Dome.
Rules & Safety
RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. ALL RULES SUBJECT TO SECURITY DISCRETION
- The Tacoma Dome is 18+ with 21+ bars
- NO Re-entry/Ins & Outs
- NO Refunds or Exchanges
- NO Moshing, Crowd Surfing or Stage Diving
- NO Face Coverings
- ONLY CLEAR PLASTIC BAGS NO LARGER THAN 12” x 6” x 12” will be permitted into the venue. No backpacks or bags that don’t meet this requirement.
WHAT CAN WE DO?
- You can HAVE FUN
- You can DANCE
- You can SMILE
- You can bring a disposable camera
- You can wear kandi
- You can bring a small non-professional still camera – no removable lenses or removable flashes
- You can bring sealed maxi pads and tampons
- You can bring one completely clear bag – no larger than 12″ x 6″ x 12″ – color tinted or mesh bags are NOT considered clear
- You can bring powdered makeup
- You can bring sealed chapstick and lipgloss
- You can bring hula hoops – at security’s discretion and will be searched
- You can bring USC aluminum water bottles – must be empty upon entry
- You can bring a standard sized (12 oz) clear plastic water bottle – must be empty upon entry
- You can bring a standard umbrella
- You can bring non-narcotic prescription medication – if approved by safety officer upon entry
- Typical prescription medications allowed include: hypertension medications, asthma medications, cardiac medications, and epi pens
- Prescription Medications must be in original bottle with the name on label matching your ID
- Only dose for that day will be allowed in
What Can't We Bring?
For your comfort and safety and the comfort and safety of others we request that you do not bring:
- Food & Beverages
- Glass bottles or cans
- Zoom lens cameras
- Gum, candy, mints
- Video cameras (including GoPros)
- Totems, Staffs, Flow Toys
- Recorders (audio or video, including GoPros)
- Illegal substances
- Drug paraphernalia
- Packs of cigarettes – unopened or opened
- E-cigarettes & vape pens
- Non-prescription medications – Aspirin/Tylenol/ibuprofen will be available inside the venue
- Laser pointers
- LED Gloves or micro lights
- Glow sticks
- Bota bags or Camelbaks
- Bags of any kind that are not clear and larger than 12″ x 6″ x 12″
- Massagers – including massage gloves
- Animals – except service animals
- Firearms, knives or weapons (any sharp objects)
- Pepper Spray – Mace
- Liquid makeup
- Unsealed tampons and maxi pads
- Unsealed chapstick and lipgloss
- Pacifiers or dust masks
- Masks of any type or size
- Markers, pens or spray paint
- Stuffed animals including plush backpacks or dolls
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Stickers, flyers, banners or posters
- Balloons, balls or frisbees
- Lawn chairs
- Oversized umbrellas
- Collapsible camera telescoping extenders
- Selfie sticks
ZERO TOLERANCE FOR DRUG USE OR POSSESSION
The use or possession of any illegal drugs will not be tolerated anywhere inside or outside the venue. Narcotics officers will be working both areas and enforcing all drug related laws. Do not bring any illegal substances to the event as violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. If you are showing signs of intoxication before entering the venue, you will be refused entry. Event staff reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone. Please come with a smile and be prepared to enjoy a night of music, dancing, and the charming environment of the Tacoma Dome.
SECURITY & ENTRY
Everyone will be searched upon entry. You will need to empty your pockets and have all items examined. Narcotics officers will be working inside and outside of the event. All narcotic laws will be strictly enforced. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone.
Enhanced security efforts will be in place throughout the entire weekend. A team of safety officers will be patrolling the venue and entrance areas to ensure a safe and secure festival experience for all.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
Food and beverage stands will be located throughout the event with many different options to choose from. There will also be roaming vendors with water, snacks, and other beverages available
BARS FOR 21+
Beer, Wine, & Spirits will be served at the bars located throughout the event for those who are 21 years of age or older. Acceptable forms of identification are needed to access these areas.
SAFETY & MEDICAL
We make every effort to create a safe environment. Public and private security, medical staff, as well as USC’s Conscious Crew will be present throughout the entire event. If you need any assistance please look for medical signs, seek out someone from the event staff team, or find a Conscious Crew member. First Aid rooms are available and staffed with trained professionals.
FREE WATER STATIONS
Keeping hydrated is a major part of attending any festival! USC has made the commitment to provide free water stations at all USC shows!
Keeping hydrated is key to busting a move all night long! You will be able to purchase a reusable, customized water bottle from any USC merchandise booth inside the festival. These are allowed at all future festivals and may be refilled for free at the water stations for the lifetime of the bottle. Buy it once and never pay for water at another USC festival again! Additionally, plastic water bottles purchased inside the Tacoma can be refilled for free at the water stations. Remember, the reusable bottles not only save your body, but save our environment by reducing the number of plastic bottles used at any given festival!
There will be ATM(s) located around the venue. ATM locations will be marked on the adventure map.
The USC Merch Booth(s) can be found on the adventure map and will have a variety of t-shirts, jackets, backpacks, sweatshirts and more.
LOST & FOUND
During the event, Lost and Found will be located at the information booth inside the event. Once Bass Academy has ended, any Lost & Found inquiries should be directed to [email protected]
Q: WILL THE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKET BE A WRISTBAND, A LANYARD OR TICKET?
A: The GA Pass tickets will be physical ticket or e-ticket only. No wristband or lanyard will be issued for GA tickets.
Q: IF I BUY A RESALE GA TICKET AND SOMEONE ELSE’S NAME IS ON THE RECEIPT, IS IT STILL OK TO USE THEM EVEN IF THE NAME DOESN’T MATCH?
A: Contact Ticketmaster customer service.
TM customer service US 1-800-745-3000
TM customer service Canada 1-855-985-4357
Q: WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY TICKETS?
A: Please take a look at your transaction information and see which option was selected regard-ing shipping/pickup method. If you selected the mailing option and are worried because you have not received them, call Ticketmaster directly.
TM customer service US 1-800-745-3000
TM customer service Canada 1-855-985-4357
WHAT CAN I BRING?
Q: I LOVE TAKING PICTURES, CAN I BRING MY CAMERA?
A: You may bring your small non-professional still camera. (No removable lenses or removable flashes)
Q: CAN I ATTEND THE EVENT IF I AM UNDER THE AGE OF 18 AND I COME WITH A LE-GAL GUARDIAN?
A: This event is strictly 18 and older. Security will not allow anyone under the age of 18 into the venue.
Q: MY ID WAS LOST/STOLEN. WHAT CAN I USE TO PROVE THAT I AM AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD?
A: If you have a passport, security will accept all government issued passports. Expired government issued identification will only be accepted WITH temporary DMV documentation that is valid and proves you are going to receive a new valid ID.
Q: WHAT DO I DO IF MY ID EXPIRED AND I DO NOT THINK I WILL RECEIVE A NEW ONE IN TIME?
A: Please bring your expired ID AND your temporary DMV documentation that proves your ID is being renewed.
Q: CAN I USE A CONSULAR ID OR FOREIGN GOVERNMENT ISSUED DRIVERS LICENSE?
A: Security will not accept consular identification or a foreign government issued drivers license (except for Canadian drivers licenses or identification cards that are not expired, which may be used to grant entry into the festival). They will accept any foreign government issued passport provided it has a photo, name and date of birth on it. A passport can be acquired by scheduling an appointment with your local consulate office.
Q: WHAT ARE ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF ID TO PURCHASE ALCOHOL?
A: Any U.S. or Canadian government issued driver’s license or identification card provided that it contains a photograph and date of birth. Also, a U.S. or foreign government issued passport containing a photograph and date of birth. Vertical IDs will not be accepted (even if they are 21 years old).
Q: WILL THERE BE A COAT CHECK?
A: Yes. Coat check is $5, cash only.
THIS EVENT IS 18+. THOSE WITHOUT AN ACCEPTABLE FORM OF ID AS PROOF OF AGE WILL BE REFUSED ENTRY
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION FOR ENTRY TO THE TACOMA DOME
US and Canadian citizens must show one of the following:
- Government issued passport
- State/Province issued driver’s license or identification card (hard copy)
- Combination of paper (temporary) State/Province issued driver’s license or identification card AND expired hard copy (must have both)
- US military ID
- Merchant Marine ID
- Tribal ID (not all accepted)
- US Possessions issued ID
Citizens of countries other than the US or Canada must show the following:
- Valid government issued passport (A photo copy of a passport not an acceptable proof of age and will not grant entry)
UNACCEPTABLE FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION FOR ENTRY TO THE TACOMA DOME
- School identification
- Consular identification
- Licenses issued in countries other than the U.S. or Canada
- Expired identification of any kind
- Birth certificates
- Xerox copies of any identification
- Fishing licenses
- Health cards
- Temporary Paper State/Province ID – unless accompanied by expired hard copy ID
YOU MUST HAVE VALID IDENTIFICATION PROVING YOU ARE 21+ TO GAIN ACCESS TO BAR AREAS.
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION FOR ENTRY TO 21+ BAR AREAS
- U.S. or Canadian government issued driver’s license or identification card provided that it contains a photograph and date of birth
- U.S. or foreign government issued passport containing a photograph and date of birth
Please understand that any and all rules for BASS ACADEMY 2017 have been instituted with the safety of all of our guests in mind. These rules have been collectively agreed upon by Law Enforcement/Security Company/Venue Staff/USC to ensure a safe and enjoyable time is afforded to all attendees. We understand that you might not get why certain things are and are not permitted, but we can assure you that all rules are in the best interest of all who are attending!