Venue Rules & Safety
Alcoholic beverages may not be brought into Virtual Sports. Beer, wine and spirits will be served only in the designated bar area at the event for those who are 21 years of age or older with approved government-issued photo ID.
Smoking is prohibited inside the venue. Virtual Sports does have a smoking area!
If you are found in possession of marijuana within the venue, you will be removed from the event. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Rules & Safety
RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. ALL RULES SUBJECT TO SECURITY DISCRETION
- This event is 18+ with 21+ bars
- NO Re-entry/Ins & Outs
- NO Refunds or Exchanges
- NO Moshing, Crowd Surfing or Stage Diving
WHAT CAN WE DO?
- You can HAVE FUN
- You can DANCE
- You can SMILE
- You can bring a disposable camera
- You can wear kandi
- You can bring a small non-professional still camera – no removable lenses or removable flashes
- You can bring sealed maxi pads and tampons
- You can bring a fanny pack, a small purse or wallet.
- You can bring powdered makeup
- You can bring sealed chapstick and lipgloss
- You can bring USC aluminum water bottles – must be empty upon entry
- You can bring a standard-sized (12 oz) clear plastic water bottle – must be empty upon entry
- You can bring non-narcotic prescription medication – if approved by a safety officer upon entry
- Typical prescription medications allowed include: hypertension medications, asthma medications, cardiac medications, and epi pens
- Prescription Medications must be in the original bottle with the name on label matching your ID
What Can't We Bring?
For your comfort and safety and the comfort and safety of others we request that you do not bring:
- Food & Beverages
- Glass bottles or cans
- Zoom lens cameras
- Gum, candy, mints
- Video cameras (including GoPros)
- Totems, Staffs, Flow Toys
- Recorders (audio or video, including GoPros)
- Illegal substances
- Drug paraphernalia
- Non-prescription medications
- Laser pointers
- Glow sticks
- Bota bags or Camelbaks
- Bags of any kind that are not within/near to 16.5 x 6.5 x 4 (standard fanny pack, small purse)
- Massagers – including massage gloves
- Animals – except service animals
- Firearms, knives or weapons (any sharp objects)
- Pepper Spray – Mace
- Liquid makeup
- Unsealed tampons and maxi pads
- Unsealed chapstick and lipgloss
- Pacifiers or dust masks
- Masks of any type or size
- Markers, pens or spray paint
- Stuffed animals including plush backpacks or dolls
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Stickers, flyers, banners or posters
- Balloons, balls or frisbees
- Lawn chairs
- Oversized umbrellas
- Collapsible camera telescoping extenders
- Selfie sticks
ZERO TOLERANCE FOR DRUG USE OR POSSESSION
The use or possession of any illegal drugs will not be tolerated anywhere inside or outside the venue. Narcotics officers will be working both areas and enforcing all drug related laws. Do not bring any illegal substances to the event as violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. If you are showing signs of intoxication before entering the venue, you will be refused entry. Event staff reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone. Please come with a smile and be prepared to enjoy a night of music, dancing, and the charming environment of Virtual Sports.
SECURITY & ENTRY
Everyone will be searched upon entry. You will need to empty your pockets and have all items examined. All narcotic laws will be strictly enforced. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone.
Security efforts will be in place throughout the entire weekend. Safety officers will be patrolling the venue and entrance areas to ensure a safe and secure experience for all.
SAFETY & MEDICAL
We make every effort to create a safe environment. Public and private security, medical staff, as well as USC’s Conscious Crew will be present throughout the entire event. If you need any assistance please look for medical signs, seek out someone from the event staff team, or find a Conscious Crew member. First Aid rooms are available and staffed with trained professionals.
BARS FOR 21+
Alcohol will be served at the bar for those who are 21 years of age or older. Acceptable forms of identification are needed to access these areas.
LOST & FOUND
During the event, Lost and Found will be located at the information booth inside the event. Once the event has ended, any Lost & Found inquiries should be directed to [email protected]
Q: WILL THE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKET BE A WRISTBAND, A LANYARD OR TICKET?
A: The GA Pass tickets will be physical ticket or e-ticket only. No wristband or lanyard will be issued for GA tickets.
Q: WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY TICKETS?
A: Please take a look at your transaction information and see which option was selected regard-ing shipping/pickup method. If you selected the mailing option and are worried because you have not received them, contact us directly over social media or e-mail us at [email protected]
WHAT CAN I BRING?
Q: I LOVE TAKING PICTURES, CAN I BRING MY CAMERA?
A: You may bring your small non-professional still camera. (No removable lenses or removable flashes)
Q: CAN I ATTEND THE EVENT IF I AM UNDER THE AGE OF 18 AND I COME WITH A LE-GAL GUARDIAN?
A: This event is strictly 18 and older. Security will not allow anyone under the age of 18 into the venue.
Q: MY ID WAS LOST/STOLEN. WHAT CAN I USE TO PROVE THAT I AM AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD?
A: If you have a passport, security will accept all government issued passports. Expired government issued identification will only be accepted WITH temporary DMV documentation that is valid and proves you are going to receive a new valid ID.
Q: WHAT DO I DO IF MY ID EXPIRED AND I DO NOT THINK I WILL RECEIVE A NEW ONE IN TIME?
A: Please bring your expired ID AND your temporary DMV documentation that proves your ID is being renewed.
Q: CAN I USE A CONSULAR ID OR FOREIGN GOVERNMENT ISSUED DRIVERS LICENSE?
A: Security will not accept consular identification or a foreign government issued drivers license (except for Canadian drivers licenses or identification cards that are not expired, which may be used to grant entry into the festival). They will accept any foreign government issued passport provided it has a photo, name and date of birth on it. A passport can be acquired by scheduling an appointment with your local consulate office.
Q: WHAT ARE ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF ID TO PURCHASE ALCOHOL?
A: Any U.S. or Canadian government issued driver’s license or identification card provided that it contains a photograph and date of birth. Also, a U.S. or foreign government issued passport containing a photograph and date of birth. Vertical IDs will not be accepted (even if they are 21 years old).
THIS EVENT IS 18+. THOSE WITHOUT AN ACCEPTABLE FORM OF ID AS PROOF OF AGE WILL BE REFUSED ENTRY
DRIVERS LICENSE IDS MUST BE HORIZONTAL FOR BAR AREA ACCESS. YOU CAN NOT ENTER THE GENERAL BAR AREAS OR VIP AREAS WITH BARS WITH A VERTICAL ID.
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION FOR ENTRY TO VIRTUAL SPORTS
US and Canadian citizens must show one of the following:
- Government issued passport
- State/Province issued driver’s license or identification card (hard copy)
- Combination of paper (temporary) State/Province issued driver’s license or identification card AND expired hard copy (must have both)
- US military ID
- Merchant Marine ID
- Tribal ID (not all accepted)
- US Possessions issued ID
Citizens of countries other than the US or Canada must show the following:
- Valid government issued passport (A photo copy of a passport not an acceptable proof of age and will not grant entry)
UNACCEPTABLE FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION FOR ENTRY TO VIRTUAL SPORTS
- School identification
- Consular identification
- Licenses issued in countries other than the U.S. or Canada
- Expired identification of any kind
Please understand that any and all rules for AREA 51: SEATTLE have been instituted with the safety of all of our guests in mind. These rules have been collectively agreed upon by Law Enforcement/Security Company/Venue Staff/USC to ensure a safe and enjoyable time is afforded to all attendees. We understand that you might not get why certain things are and are not permitted, but we can assure you that all rules are in the best interest of all who are attending!