Theme: Where Digital Meets Nature
Paradiso Festival is an immersive environment, full of expression and inspiration. We welcome you to come, create, and be a part of this special experience!
Thank you for your interest in participating in the seventh year of our beloved Paradiso Festival 2018!
As you prepare your proposals to submit art for this year’s event, please keep the following information in mind:
Interactive Art Installations & Visual experiences that will transform the beautiful Gorge during both daylight and after dark.
Art Installations should of course have some form of illumination. I mean, who doesn’t love pretty lights?
The Gorge is such a beautiful place, but It can also be a very harsh, unpredictable environment. We ask that all artful experiences be able to withstand wind, rain, dust and any other natural occurrences.
Deadlines & Important Dates:
- Visual Art Submissions are now open! Email [email protected] to apply!
- Visual Art applications close on: April 15th 2018 (Some exceptions)
- All art installations will be on accepted and/or considered based on the order submitted.
- All artists will be contacted on May 1st 2018 at the latest. (In some cases, artists will be contacted earlier)
- Artists & Crew will need to be on site at the Gorge for load, in by Thursday June 14th 2018 for a technical dry run.
- All installations that are over 8’ will need site specific engineering to ensure the health and safety of our patrons (Contact [email protected] for questions)
Power is available and will be provided as a part of your artful experience at Paradiso Festival 2018! Please let the Paradiso Festival 2018 team know in advance what your power needs are.
All artists must provide their own transportation for all Art Installs, to and from the festival. The art must arrive & leave the times within the timeline given, in advance by the festival.
Paradiso Festival 2018 is a camping festival! Your crew must provide the necessary provisions for the weekend. Artists must also supply their own tools, lifts, etc.
To submit your artwork for display at Paradiso Festival 2018, please email [email protected] with your portfolio.